Bison Poly Max Original Express White
- Super-fast building of final bond strength
- Very high final bond strength
- Permanently elastic
- Can be used internally and externally
- Paintable (test first)
- Good filling capacity
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°C
- Water, UV and all-weather resistant
- 100% adhesive (non-shrinking)
- Also bonds to slightly damp surfaces
- curing 2 mm per 24 hours
- Mould resistant
- Excellent bonding without primer
- Acid-free, odourless
- With resealable spout
- Bonding: e.g. glass, stone, natural stone, concrete, plasterwork, many synthetic materials, wood, chipboard, Trespa®, iron, aluminium, zinc, steel, stainless steel and other metals, ceramic tiles, cork and mirrors.
- Fixing: e.g. skirting boards, lathing, window sills, doorsteps, roof edges, construction boards, insulation materials, gypsum boards, polystyrene ornaments and decorative frames.
- Sealing: Construction applications: connection joints in (synthetic) frames, roof edges, roofs, roof gutters, walls, skylights and chimneys. Sealing joints between window frames and panes.