Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste
- For testing for the presence of water at the bottom of fuel storage tanks.
- Suitable only for use with Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gas Oil, Heating Oil, Heavy Oil, and Lubricating Oil.
- Applied to a rod / length of string with bottom weight, the brown paste changes colour to brilliant red where it comes into contact with water, giving you a visual indication as to the depth of the water present. The water can then be pumped out, and the test repeated until there is insufficient water to pump, at which point one of our Water-Seekers or Oilybits Water Absorbing Polymer can be used to absorb the last of it.
- No official expiry date, will keep best when stored between 31F and 115F.
Kolor Kut Gasoline Gauging Paste
- For checking the depth of Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel, Kerosene, and many other fuel oils in fuel tanks. The product is not so effective with Alcohols – because the alcohols evaporate off the dipping tape quickly returning the paste to its original state.
- Applied to a Dipping Tape and lowered to the bottom of a Gasoline tank, the paste changes colour where it comes into contact with Gasoline / Petrol, giving you a visual indication as to the depth of the Gasoline.
- No expiry date, will keep best when stored between 31F and 115F.