BKF Cleanser and Polish Powderz
₨780.00 – ₨1,040.00
Our original 1882 formula powdered cleanser still delivers premium cleaning power for stains on non-porous surfaces. Use it to remove stains from sinks and countertops, to cut through grease on oven door glass, and to restore shine to uncoated stainless steel and porcelain. BKF has multiple uses throughout the home – it can easily remove rust stains, tarnish, water spots, mineral deposits, and more.
Some ingredients in Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cleanser on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Where to Use:
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Porcelain or ceramic dishes
- Drained floors
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stains
- Plant and pollution grime
- Vehicles and boats (test first)
- Brake dust on wheels (test first)
- Sporting equipment
Where NOT to Use
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
|12 oz||1||Rs: 780|
|21 oz||1||Rs: 1040|
12 oz, 21 oz