Some ingredients in Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cleanser on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Where to Use:
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Porcelain or ceramic dishes
- Drained floors
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stains
- Plant and pollution grime
- Vehicles and boats (test first)
- Brake dust on wheels (test first)
- Sporting equipment
Where NOT to Use
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
|12 oz||1||Rs: 900|
|21 oz||1||Rs: 1200|