E6000 Jewelry & Bead gives you the control you need for precise, no-mess applications. The applicator tips are perfect for permanently bonding stones, gems, beads and most types of jewellery metals.
- Includes four precision tips
- Easily bonds to polymer clay, metals, wood, leather and much more!
- Dries clear
- Maximum flexibility
- Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Jewelry & Bead:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Replace cap. Screw precision tip into the top of tube cap. Replace with fresh tip as needed.
3. Squeeze the tube from the bottom and roll up the tube as it empties.
4. Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 ºF (10 to 32 ºC). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 ºF (-40 to 82 ºC) intermittently.
5. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
6. Allow 24 hours for curing. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum bond strength may not be reached for up 48 to 72 hours.
7. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
8. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ or paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals. Do not dry clean.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
SDS SHEET REQUESTS: To request an SDS, please use the below link and include the following information
- Product name and description.
- Product Sales Part Number or UPC (if available).
- Product color.
- Country of usage.
- Language desired.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
What types of jewelry and beads will E6000 Jewelry & Bead work on?
Jewelry & Bead will permanently attach most any type of stone, gem, crystal or bead to findings and base metal, silver, copper and gold jewelry pieces. It also permanently bonds objects to polymer clay, metals, wood, resin jewelry, leather, and much more.
What temperature range does E6000 Jewelry & Bead withstand?
Fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 ºF (-40 to 82 ºC) intermittently.
Will E6000® Jewelry & Bead crack or break under stress?
No, Jewelry & Bead dries to a rubber-like consistency that is flexible and won’t crack or break under stress.
How long does E6000 Jewelry & Bead take to cure?
Jewelry & Bead starts getting tacky in approximately 2 minutes and begins setting in approximately 10 minutes. A full cure takes between 24 and 72 hours.
Remember, temperature and humidity will affect cure time.
What is used to clean up uncured E6000Jewelry & Bead?
Small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents for uncured Jewelry & Bead.
|1 oz||6||Rs: 690|