₨290.00 – ₨1,600.00
|0.18 oz / 5 ml||Rs: 290|
|3.7 oz carded / 109 ml / 6 pk||Rs. 1,600|
|3.7 oz bulk / 109 ml/ 12 pk||Rs. 1,560|
Same great E6000 formula packaged in small (0.18 fl oz) tubes. Perfect for easy storage and quick fixes anytime, anywhere
- Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and many other materials
- Dries clear
- Photo safe
- Washer/dryer safe
- Temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000:
Read directions and test small area before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 °F / -40 to 82 °C.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- Allow 24 hours for curing–Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ or paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals. Do not dry clean.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Product name and description.
- Product Sales Part Number or UPC (if available).
- Product color.
- Country of usage.
- Language desired.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
What temperature range does E6000 withstand?
Amazing E6000 can be applied in temperatures ranging from 50 °F to 90 °F (10 °C to 32 °C). When cured, E6000 can withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 180 °F (-40 °C and 82 °C).
Is E6000 UV resistant?
E6000 may be painted over for maximum UV resistance after it has cured.
Can E6000 be used on Styrofoam™?
No. E6000 is also not recommended for use on any polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Will E6000 crack or break under stress?
No, E6000 dries to a rubber-like consistency that is flexible and moves with adhered material.
Is E6000 washer/dryer safe?
Yes. E6000 will hold on substrates applied to fabrics that are put through the washer and dryer. Dry cleaning, however, is not recommended.
Is E6000 safe for photographs?
Yes. E6000 is photograph-safe after a full cure of 24 and 72 hours at 70 °F (21 °C).
How long does E6000 take to dry?
E6000 starts getting tacky in approximately 2 minutes and begins setting in approximately 10 minutes. A full cure takes between 24 and 72 hours.
Remember, temperature and humidity will affect dry time. To speed drying, apply heat using a handheld dryer set on low. Do not hold heat directly on E6000.
What is used to clean up uncured E6000?
Small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents for uncured E6000. Cured Amazing E6000 may be removed by cutting and scraping.
|0.18 oz||50||Rs: 290|
|3.7 oz||carded||Rs: 1,600|
|3.7 oz||bulk||Rs: 1,560|
0.8 fl oz, 3.7 fl oz (carded), 3.7 fl oz (bulk)