Clean and deodorize with Toilet Bowl Cleaner from Bar Keepers Friend.
- Hold bottle firmly with one hand while pushing down on the child-proof cap and turning counter-clockwise. Avoid squeezing the bottle as you open it.
- Raise toilet seat and remove excess dirt and grime with a toilet brush or scrubbing sponge.
- Flush the toilet to wet all surfaces.
- Apply approximately six ounces of Bar Keepers Friend Toilet Bowl Cleaner to all sides and surfaces of the toilet bowl, including under the rim.
- Replace bottle cap securely and allow product to sit in the toilet bowl for at least five minutes. Do not close toilet bowl lid during the soaking process.
- Brush the bowl thoroughly with a toilet brush and flush.
- Rinse brush in fresh water after use.
- Repeat if necessary. For best results, use Bar Keepers Friend Toilet Bowl Cleaner frequently.
Where to Use:
- Marble or natural stone
- Old porcelain
- Food contact surfaces
Where NOT to Use
- TOTO® toilets
- Plastic toilet lids
- Stainless steel toilets
|24 fl oz||1||Rs: 740|