BKF MORE spray + foam
MORE contains the same effective cleaning agents as our classic cleaners but has a gentler formulation for light, everyday cleaning. Use the spray setting to quickly clean horizontal or easy-to-reach surfaces. Or set the nozzle to “foam” to clean vertical surfaces or for stubborn stains. Either setting works at any angle, even when the bottle is upside down.
|25.4 fl oz||1520|
- Shake product well.
- Rotate trigger spray nozzle to ON position.
- Open nozzle flap to choose spray/mist option for horizontal
- surfaces, or close nozzle flap to choose spray/foam option for
- vertical or hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Apply product to surface.
- Rub area thoroughly with a cloth or sponge, non-scratch pad, or scrubber.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Although this product is a gentler formulation, some ingredients in MORE Spray + Foam may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
Where to Use:
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Faucets and fixtures
- Handles and pulls
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stain remover
- Vehicles (test first)
- Sporting equipment
Where NOT to Use
- Gold or silver
- A polished stone such as marble or granite
- Coloured grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
|25.4 fl oz||1||Rs: 1520|
25.4 fl oz