Some ingredients in Cookware Cleanser & Polish may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces –including appliance exteriors – test first.
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cookware Cleanser & Polish on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Where to Use:
- The best way to clean stainless steel pots and pans!
- Glass casserole dishes
- Baking sheets
- Oven door interiors (do not apply to areas you can’t rinse well)
- Tough stains on cooking surfaces
- The toughest rust stains and mineral deposits
- Stubborn stains on showers, tubs, and toilets
- The best way to clean stainless steel grills!
- Grill tools
- Camping cookware
- Rust stains
Where NOT to Use
- Non-stick cookware or bakeware
- Any cooking surface you can’t rinse well
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
|12 oz||1||Rs: 860|