How to clean your coffee maker, brew basket, and carafe
Improve the flavor of your coffee and eliminate coffee stains by removing oil and tannin buildup.
- Add one ounce Bar Keepers Friend Coffee Maker Cleaner for every eight ounces of COLD water needed to completely fill the coffee maker’s water reservoir. Do not exceed the maximum fill line for your reservoir.
- Remove any disposable filters or coffee pods from the coffee maker.
- Place the empty carafe or cup under the coffee discharge.
- Initiate the brew cycle, and repeat until the reservoir is completely empty. For coffee makers with a clean cycle, initiate the clean cycle and allow the cycle to run completely.
- Leave the cleaning solution in the carafe for 30 minutes.
- Discard the used Coffee Maker Cleaner from the carafe or cup and clean the carafe or cup thoroughly.
- Fill the coffee maker reservoir with clean, cold water, and run another brewing cycle.
- Dispose of used rinse water and clean carafe or cup again.
How to clean your thermos and travel mug
- Add one ounce Bar Keepers Friend Coffee Maker Cleaner for every eight ounces of HOT water needed to fill your thermos or travel mug.
- Allow the cleaning solution to soak in the thermos or travel mug for 30 minutes.
- Discard the used Coffee Maker Cleaner and clean the thermos or travel mug thoroughly.
Where to Use:
- Single-cup coffee makers
- Automatic drip coffee makers
- Steel coffee carafes
- Espresso machines
- Electric kettles (monitor closely)
- Coffee mugs and thermoses (glass, ceramic, steel)
Where NOT to Use
- Gold or silver
- Natural stone countertops
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
|12 oz||1||Rs: 1390|