AKFIX HT300 HIGH TEMPERATURE SILICONE
Akfix HT300 is a high-performance silicone sealant developed for sealing, bonding and repairing works where heat resistance is required. It is an ideal sealant for high temperature construction applications. It reacts with atmospheric moisture to produce a tough, elastic silicone.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
- Excellent heat resistance after curing up to 250 °C permanently and up to 300 °C temporarily.
- 100% silicone,
- Remains flexible at low (-40 °C) and high (+250 °C) temperatures,
- Resists to mechanical enforcement after curing,
- Acetoxy cure, RTV silicone,
- Will not crack, shrink or become brittle,
- One component.
- Sealing and bonding applications in automotives,
- On heating systems and ovens for sealing / tightness,
- Sealing and bonding in stoves,
- Gaskets in pumps and motors,
- Sealing chimneys,
- Other bonding and sealing applications where parts must perform at high temperatures.
|Stock Code||Product Code||Type||Volume||BoxQty|