Driving cars is therapeutic, it’s scientifically acknowledged. Having your own car is empowering, exciting, and elating; it is an achievement in itself. Coming home with your own car in pristine condition every day is absolute happiness but we’re talking about keeping it under the same condition for as long as you have it, now that is really hard work and a lot of commitment.
However, the vehicle is a machine, and breakdowns are expected once in a while but it can be avoidable if you take care of it like you’re absolutely head over heels for it. That means you don’t get off the radar and don’t get to blame it on the machine, you’ve got to make sure you do your part by getting the regular maintenance done and a lot more of this and that.
The team at Adenwalla and Sons has compiled a few steps to help you keep your car running like new without having it fall apart during its course. Here they are:
- Maintain the engine and the body: when we talk about vehicles the first thing you need to keep in check is the engine and the body. Maintaining your engine and the body involves changing the oil and getting major parts serviced since you can’t keep running with a bad engine or a whacked body. Changing engine oil should be done at least twice a year or every 5,000 to 7,500 km.
- Don’t forget to use STP Engine Flush to drain your old Oil and use STP Oil Treatment with your new Oil
- Keep it clean and cool: since your engine goes under a lot of explosions to keep your vehicle running smoothly on the road it is obvious that it gets hot in there. To keep things cool make sure to check the levels of coolant in the radiator and also that you have coolant available all the time in your car. Your car also needs to be clean so it looks new and not something that came straight out of a dust storm. Get it washed from time to time and for extra protection, you can get a wax coat applied.
- For water/coolant leaks, ensure using K-Seal Radiator Leak Repair Solution
- Check your battery: your battery is one of the most important things in the car since it works hard in all seasons and harder in winters. To take a quick test for your battery efficiency would be by starting the car and turning on the headlights. If the headlights are dim, that indicates the lights are running off the battery and that little or no charge is being produced by the alternator. Make sure you get it checked from time to time at an automobile shop and the time span of a well-working battery is about 5 years or 100,000 km so changing depends upon the run and requirement. Also while you are still under the hood, make sure to examine the hoses, belts, and air cleaners for wear and tear.
- Use WD-40 Multi-Use product daily on terminals of the battery to avoid oxidation and keep the terminal as good as new
- Take note of brake performance and tires: for maximum safety and surety make sure you keep getting your brakes maintained and in check. Your brake works on fluid that needs to be changed about every 50,000 km or 2 years but make sure to keep a check on it every 10,000 km. Also keep your tires inflated and taken care of every once in a while. Free advice! Get the best ones. Good tires now days last for about 40,000 km but tire inspection should be done monthly.
- Keep a check on oil and engine fluids: checking oil and engine fluids would take about hardly 10 minutes from your day but it would be the most important stuff you did. It is recommended by automobile experts to do this once every week with a cool engine. It would take about 30 more seconds but start your car to let it warm up and then look at the transmission fluid level.
- Use expert automobile maintenance products for your car care: Adenwalla can help with you their certified and extensive car care products that start cleaning towels and shine wax to lubricants and coolants and a lot more. Also, Adenwalla’s long list includes the extremely effective STP fuel additives range not to forget their STP oil additives range.
Doing all the maintenance work is hard but not when you have a compatible partner. Adenwalla and Sons are one of the leading trading companies of Pakistan that specializes in industrial sealing, packing, insulation, maintenance, and car care products. The STP fuel additives range and STP oil additives range at Adenwalla and Sons have meticulously created formulas that help your car run smooth like butter; it is the ultimate care your car needs.
The experience, expertise, and product range of Adenwalla in automobile maintenance is distinctly set to help you run your car like new without having it bail on you anytime. Click here https://www.adenwalla.org/Brands/stp/?swoof=1&product_cat=fuel-additives&really_curr_tax=60-Brands and get all the good stuff you need to keep your car running like you just brought it straight out of the showroom to the road.